Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE developed for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
The game’s singleplayer campaign takes place in various locations throughout the world, set in the year 2020. Admiral Chang of China seeks to pit the Chinese government against the United States and secure Russia’s support by blaming the United States for the death of China’s future leader. Players can become Sgt. Daniel Recker and join other special operations soldiers on squad Tombstone in an effort to stop Chang and prevent another great war.
►Battlefield 4 offers unparalleled gameplay with it’s dynamic map events, exciting vehicles, and massive match sizes. Jump into the battlefield today to see how many players you can take down!
►Building from the strengths of Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, fully destructive environments and more.
►Multiplayer supports 140 ranks that can be climbed through as players battle it out in a variety of match types: Conquest, Rush, Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Domination, Obliteration, Defuse, Air Superiority, Capture the Flag, Carrier Assault, Chain Link, Gun Master, and Squad Contest.
►Multiplayer maps also feature different level-altering events like breaking dams or knocking down towers that will completely alter the way a map plays, forcing players to adapt their strategies on the fly. Your team will need to keep on their toes if they want to avoid death by level-altering events and take ground back afterwards.
Players can choose to be one of four classic Battlefield classes for their matches: Assault, Engineer, Support, or Recon. Find the class that suits your playstyle, no matter if you want to shoot from afar or get up close and personal.
Notice: Purchase of the Premium Edition of Battlefield 4 grants access to all DLCs at a drastically discounted price.
China Rising: New weapons and maps, new gadgets, and new vehicles, as well as a new game mode.
Naval Strike: New weapons and new sea-battle based maps.
Final Stand: Take the fight to Russia with 4 new wintry maps, new high-tech weapons, gadgets, and vehicles, and cruise the landscape on a snowmobile.
Dragon’s Teeth: Urban warfare at it’s finest. 4 new urban maps, a new multiplayer mode, and lots of new gear and assignments.
Battlefield has many unlocks in game which may be purchased for real money. Additionally there are several DLCs, as well as loot boxes which may be purchased in game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- +Commander mode adds strategic value to battles
- +Amazing visuals
- +Solid mix between arcade style and realistic FPS mechanics
- -Tedious unlock system
- -Battlelog causes issues on PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/10 64-BIT
- CPU: AMD Hexa-core / Intel Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 (3 GB)
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE. Building from the strengths of BF3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, full destructive environments and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Walkthrough Video Available
- An all-new walkthrough video for Nexon America’s enchanted 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now available.