Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE developed for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. Building from the strengths of Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, fully destructive environments and more.
The game’s singleplayer campaign takes place in various locations throughout the world, set in the year 2020. Admiral Chang of China seeks to pit the Chinese government against the United States and secure Russia’s support by blaming the United States for the death of China’s future leader. Players can become Sgt. Daniel Recker and join other special operations soldiers on squad Tombstone in an effort to stop Chang and prevent another great war.
Multiplayer supports 140 ranks that can be climbed through as players battle it out in a variety of match types: Conquest, Rush, Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Domination, Obliteration, Defuse, Air Superiority, Capture the Flag, Carrier Assault, Chain Link, Gun Master, and Squad Contest. Players can choose to be one of four classic Battlefield classes for their matches: Assault, Engineer, Support, or Recon. Find the class that suits your playstyle, no matter if you want to shoot from afar or get up close and personal. Multiplayer maps also feature different level-altering events like breaking dams or knocking down towers that will completely alter the way a map plays, forcing players to adapt their strategies on the fly. Your team will need to keep on their toes if they want to avoid death by level-altering events and take ground back afterwards.
Battlefield 4 offers unparalleled gameplay with it’s dynamic map events, exciting vehicles, and massive match sizes. Jump into the battlefield today to see how many players you can take down!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- +Commander mode adds strategic value to battles
- +Amazing visuals
- +Solid mix between arcade style and realistic FPS mechanics
- -Tedious unlock system
- -Battlelog causes issues on PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/10 64-BIT
- CPU: AMD Hexa-core / Intel Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 (3 GB)
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE. Building from the strengths of BF3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, full destructive environments and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
- RuneScape introduces new bosses and more to the Old School Wilderness.
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...