Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE developed for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. Building from the strengths of Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, fully destructive environments and more.
The game’s singleplayer campaign takes place in various locations throughout the world, set in the year 2020. Admiral Chang of China seeks to pit the Chinese government against the United States and secure Russia’s support by blaming the United States for the death of China’s future leader. Players can become Sgt. Daniel Recker and join other special operations soldiers on squad Tombstone in an effort to stop Chang and prevent another great war.
Multiplayer supports 140 ranks that can be climbed through as players battle it out in a variety of match types: Conquest, Rush, Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Domination, Obliteration, Defuse, Air Superiority, Capture the Flag, Carrier Assault, Chain Link, Gun Master, and Squad Contest. Players can choose to be one of four classic Battlefield classes for their matches: Assault, Engineer, Support, or Recon. Find the class that suits your playstyle, no matter if you want to shoot from afar or get up close and personal. Multiplayer maps also feature different level-altering events like breaking dams or knocking down towers that will completely alter the way a map plays, forcing players to adapt their strategies on the fly. Your team will need to keep on their toes if they want to avoid death by level-altering events and take ground back afterwards.
Battlefield 4 offers unparalleled gameplay with it’s dynamic map events, exciting vehicles, and massive match sizes. Jump into the battlefield today to see how many players you can take down!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- +Commander mode adds strategic value to battles
- +Amazing visuals
- +Solid mix between arcade style and realistic FPS mechanics
- -Tedious unlock system
- -Battlelog causes issues on PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/10 64-BIT
- CPU: AMD Hexa-core / Intel Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 (3 GB)
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune Review
- Wartune is a fun, casual, and easy to pick up game. You just log on, and get started.
- Evolution Battle for Utopia: Major Update Coming Early 2015
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia, My.com’s hit sci-fi action RPG, is getting a major content update early next year with Legacy of Dominion whic...
- Chrono Tales: PK Skill Rings and More Now Available
- Recently, the operation team for Chrono Tales has released new Skill Rings to increase Player Killing and the challenges that came with them. ...