Battlecraft – Tactics Online
Battlecraft – Tactics Online is a 3D top-down strategy game featuring thrilling competitive matches with simultaneous turn-based mechanics.
►Learning to Walk: Master the basics in the singleplayer campaign where you can enjoy consistent progression by leveling up and unlocking new abilities.
►Finding What Works: Mix-and-match from over twenty available characters to customize your army with.
►To the Top: Polish off your tactical prowess and go head-to-head against rival players from around the world!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sigil Entertainment
- Publisher: Sigil Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Novel Gameplay
- -Underwhelming Visuals
- -Poor Controls
- -Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)+
- HDD: 1 GB
- OS: iOS 12.2+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 163.2 MB
- Description: Battlecraft - Tactics Online is a 3D top-down strategy game featuring thrilling competitive matches with simultaneous turn-based mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering: War of the Spark Review
- Perhaps the biggest thing that makes this a powerful update, beyond its compelling story is how accessible it is.
- SMITE God Review - Chernobog, the Black God
- Chernobog is also known as the “Black God”, and is the counterpart of the White Gold, Belobog. Chernobog is the stuff of nightmares.
- Blade & Soul CBT 3 - PvP Focus
- It should be no surprisee that Blade & Soul’s combat system makes for some exciting PvP action.