BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as “Street Fighter for your tabletop.” While the online game offers the same dueling action available in the physical game, it will also offer additional new features including new characters, costumes, and game modes!
BattleCON Online will be published across PC, Mac, iOS and Android with cross-platform play. Game modes include Solo/Story, Turbo, and Ranked play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Level 99 Games
- Publisher: Level 99 Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as "Street Fighter for your tabletop."
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...
- Blizzcon 2015: Day 1 News Highlights
- Cool items and digital swag went to people who have a virtual ticket, and all told, we received big news today.
- Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
- Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam, and has also announced a tournament sponsored by Cooler Master.