BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as “Street Fighter for your tabletop.” While the online game offers the same dueling action available in the physical game, it will also offer additional new features including new characters, costumes, and game modes!
BattleCON Online will be published across PC, Mac, iOS and Android with cross-platform play. Game modes include Solo/Story, Turbo, and Ranked play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Level 99 Games
- Publisher: Level 99 Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as "Street Fighter for your tabletop."
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Preseason 3 Changes
- Riot Games Jatt and Morello discuss massive changes set to shake the League of Legends meta including new and redesigned old items, a complete...
- Monster Hunter Frontier might get Localized
- An internal interview with Capcom's Deputy Head of Games Development, Yoshinori Ono, has revealed possible machinations to localize Monst...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Adds Salazar and Silent Mary
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is proud to announce a new character is coming to the game, from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe.