BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as “Street Fighter for your tabletop.” While the online game offers the same dueling action available in the physical game, it will also offer additional new features including new characters, costumes, and game modes!
BattleCON Online will be published across PC, Mac, iOS and Android with cross-platform play. Game modes include Solo/Story, Turbo, and Ranked play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Level 99 Games
- Publisher: Level 99 Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as "Street Fighter for your tabletop."
Articles You May Enjoy
- Let's Rock with another Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2/Brave Frontier Collaboration
- Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock! Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 from ArcSys is coming back to Brave Frontier from May til June.
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- Gauntlet (2014): Launch Date Announced
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) announced today that the release date for Gauntlet, the fully modernized reboot of the classic ...