BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as “Street Fighter for your tabletop.” While the online game offers the same dueling action available in the physical game, it will also offer additional new features including new characters, costumes, and game modes!
BattleCON Online will be published across PC, Mac, iOS and Android with cross-platform play. Game modes include Solo/Story, Turbo, and Ranked play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Level 99 Games
- Publisher: Level 99 Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as "Street Fighter for your tabletop."
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Frontier Battlegrounds Revealed
- This week I had the chance to sit in on a private demo of one of the first Frontier Battleground matches in the world of Dragon's Prophet...
- Ignited Games Welcomes Son Destan Players
- Ignited Games, publisher of Rosh Online, have announced their welcome to Son Destan (Karos Online Turkey Version) players.
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...