Battle Dawn is a strategy game that plays differently than most browser games of the same genre. With a large map of either Earth, Mars, or a fantasy realm serving as the backdrop, players create colonies, set up outposts and vie for control of ancient relics. Alliances must be formed and resources extracted to muster enough troops to capture all 10 relics and declaring victory, causing a new round to begin. There are four key resources in each of the three settings and the map’s geographically is generally limited to an aesthetic role; players receive no penalties for placing their colony in Antarctica nor any benefits for choosing a more fertile land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 06, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tacticsoft
- Publisher: Tacticsoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Three unique settings.
- +World map easily visible.
- +Optional, rewarding tutorial.
- +Customize avatar, flag, profile.
- -Servers reset, no permanent worlds.
- -Paying players receive large benefits.
- -Slow gameplay & progression.
- -Geographic location has limited effect on gameplay.
- Requires up to date Flash player.
- Description: Battle Dawn is a 2D browser based strategy game whose servers come in three themes; Earth, Mars, and Fantasy. Create a colony, build outposts, form alliances and raid other players to amass wealth. The first alliance to take control of all 10 relics will be declared victorious.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- Revelation Online: Shadowblade Update Arrives With New Trailer
- Today, Revelation Online revealed a new CG trailer to celebrate the upcoming launch of the Shadowblade Update and the Assassin class.
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 9/18/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 18, 2015.