Battle Breakers is an upcoming free-to-play 2D fantasy sci-fi strategy game developed by Epic Games for PC and mobile devices. In Battle Breakers players can form a team of heroes of all different shapes and sizes to take on the monsters that have infested every corner of the Kingdom, including ice sheets, lava fields, ancient forests, and sheer mountains. Everything from robots and ninjas to dinosaurs and mages will be encountered, and can be added to your own team.
Throughout your adventure you must learn and master the elements to defeat your enemies with strategy, smash crystals to unlock hidden treasures, and power up your hero squads to take on even tougher opponents. Hundreds of different heroes can be unlocked and leveled up as you explore a world with an art style of “zany 80’s Saturday morning cartoons”. Not much else is known about the game at the moment aside from the fact that there will be an in-game shop that offers different package purchases for real money.
With an interesting visual style and hundreds of distinct heroes to collect, Battle Breakers is sure to leave a unique impression!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Battle Breakers is an upcoming free-to-play 2D fantasy sci-fi strategy game where players can collect heroes and add them to their monster-fighting team. With an interesting visual style and hundreds of unique heroes to collect, Battle Breakers is sure to leave a unique impression!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Survived By Early Access Thoughts
- Survived By is an upcoming pixel-based Roguelite MMO, that’s also a Bullet Hell. Think Rogue Legacy + Touhou + a top-down view.
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.