Battle Battalions is a F2P tactical PC game developed by Petroglyph Games. Formerly known as Victory Command, players can team up with four other commanders and battle against five enemy in fast-paced, tactical combat.
Power your battalions: Customize and command your personalized Battalion with lethal military units ranging from stealthy Snipers to hard-hitting Juggernaut tanks.
Real-time combat: Engage in fast-paced, real-time action by deploying ability-boosting air drones, swiveling your tanksâ€™ turrets to blast an enemyâ€™s weak side
Enhance and Advance: Gain valuable experience and credit with each battle, allowing you to purchase powerful enhancements, personal customizations and perks unique to your Battalion.
Ease of Play: Play with controls that are intuitive to keep the action flowing, and many visual elements in the interface offer helpful mouse-over tooltips.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Petroglyph Games
- Publisher: Victory Game Company
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization options
- +Strong emphasis on cooperation
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Victory Command: Battle Arena is a F2P Real-Time Strategy Game developed by Petroglyph Games. Team up with four other commanders and battle against five enemy in fast-paced, tactical combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedBull Battlegrounds returns with a 3-city Starcraft II tournament tour
- Red Bull Media House announced today the 2014 tournament event calendar for its Red Bull eSports initiative, featuring Blizzard Entertainmentâ...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...
- Runescape Prepares to Get Into The Holiday Spirit With 'Winter Weekends 2018'
- As the nights grow longer, and the holiday season comes closer, Jagex is getting ready for the season the right way.