Barrage is a sci-fi 3D RTS featuring physics-based first-person shooter mechanics.
►Classic Conversion: You will initially start on a home planet with a few basic buildings, but will quickly need to collect additional resources to further your overall development. Minerals are used to construct buildings, whereas energy is used to develop energy-based weaponry and to power your research.
►Up and Up: 5 diverse trees of research are available to be invested in: one is dedicated to fundamental unlocks for your base, and the other four tiers are reserved for specific types of weapons.
►Long-Range Assault: Keep in mind the gravitational pull of stars, planets, black holes, and more that will force your shot to stray from its intended path.
►Competitive Spirit: Various singleplayer and multiplayer game modes are available for play by yourself, or with others. Go head to head against your friends from around the world ,or stick together in Survival and hold out for as long as possible.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tectonic Studios
- Publisher: Tectonic Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Barrage is a sci-fi 3D RTS featuring physics-based first-person shooter mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.