Barrage is a 3D RTS developed by Tectonic Studios Ltd. where players must race be the first to develop their planet and destroy their enemies. Players will initially start on their home planet with a few basic buildings and will need to collect minerals and energy to further their development. Minerals can be used to make physical weaponry and construct buildings, whereas energy is used to develop energy-based weapons and to power your research. 5 different trees of research can be invested in: a base research tree for upgrading buildings, and then another four tiers for different types of weapons. Using FPS-like shooting you will need to hit precise shots in order to decimate your enemies, keeping in mind the gravitational pull of stars, planets, black holes, and more that will force your shot to stray from its intended path. Various singleplayer and multiplayer game modes are also available for play by yourself or with others. By putting your RTS and FPS skills to the test you just might be able to conquer the galaxy.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Publisher: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique FPS/RTS combination
- +Varying research trees for different preferences.
- +Gravitational physics.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Barrage is a 3D RTS developed by Tectonic Studios Ltd. where players must race be the first to develop their planet and destroy their enemies. Players will initially start on their home planet with a few buildings and will collect resources to further their development.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival Review
- Firstly, while this year’s event goes by the same name as last year’s New Bloom Festival, only the Chinese theme remains the same. It is n...
- A Fiery Mount Joins League of Angels 2 From the Depths of Hell
- From the magma of the Great Volcano, in the fiery depths of Hell, Magmadon awakens for League of Angels II.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.