Bake ‘n Switch
Bake ‘n Switch is a 3D isometric cooking simulator featuring both local 4-player co-op and multiplayer game modes.
“A long time a dough in a bakery far, far away, The First Bakers came together to defeat the Scourge. The Scourge threatened their precious food source – unreasonably cute and blobular dough creatures that roam the land.”
►Carbo Load: Take your pick from one of a handful of prestigious bakers and complete level after level of gorging a guardian with grains.
►Lucky Day: Score the most points by combining huge amounts of dough with the help of randomly spawning power-ups.
►Beastie Boy: Playing fair’s for squares; sabotage your competition’s oven and earn an easier victory.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Streamline Games
- Publisher: Streamline Media Group
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel i3 4th Gen+/AMD Phenom 2 X4+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 630+/Radeon HD 6570+
- HDD: 4096 MB
- Description: Bake ‘n Switch is a 3D isometric cooking simulator featuring both local 4-player co-op and multiplayer game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire - Features and Gameplay
- The game is set in the fantasy world of Eremos, where the mysterious Felspire continues to be a source of contention.
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...