Azera Online is a 3D action MMORPG, made on the Havok Vision Engine and published in Korea by Smilegate. The game features three warring nations and five classes, guilds, governments, realm versus realm, and even siege warfare. Information is currently limited as the game has only been published in Korea so far.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Timber Games
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive customization.
- +Designed with Havok Vision Engine.
- +Regular realm PvP.
- -Generic action MMORPG.
- -No information about English release.
- Description: Azera Online is a fantasy action MMORPG, currently only available in Korea and published by Smilegate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fishing Strike Launches Indonesia Update
- Netmarble has announced several updates to Fishing Strike, including a new zone.
- Rainbow Six Siege Beta Impressions
- The actual gameplay felt lackluster. The game just doesn't feel challenging, and its not the fault of our opponents.
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.