Azera Online is a 3D action MMORPG, made on the Havok Vision Engine and published in Korea by Smilegate. The game features three warring nations and five classes, guilds, governments, realm versus realm, and even siege warfare. Information is currently limited as the game has only been published in Korea so far.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Timber Games
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive customization.
- +Designed with Havok Vision Engine.
- +Regular realm PvP.
- -Generic action MMORPG.
- -No information about English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!