Azera Online is a 3D action MMORPG, made on the Havok Vision Engine and published in Korea by Smilegate. The game features three warring nations and five classes, guilds, governments, realm versus realm, and even siege warfare. Information is currently limited as the game has only been published in Korea so far.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Timber Games
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive customization.
- +Designed with Havok Vision Engine.
- +Regular realm PvP.
- -Generic action MMORPG.
- -No information about English release.
- Description: Azera Online is a fantasy action MMORPG, currently only available in Korea and published by Smilegate.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOMO: Mechant Class Now Available
- DOMO: Mechant Class Now Available - Freshly Revived MMO Welcomes the Master of Bargaining
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
- Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.