Auto Club Revolution
Auto Club Revolution is an online racing game by Eutechnyx Limited. The game offers players the chance to own, drive, and customize officially licensed, real world cars. The game accurately recreates the experience of each of these cars, down to the physical details and how they actually drive. Experience console level driving experience on your computer with this free-to-play driving simulation with an arcade twist.
Real World Cars: Each car is officially licensed from the company they are built by. This means they handle and drive exactly like its real world counterpart would.
Customization: Customize the look of your car, and upgrade its parts. Build the best racing machine you possibly can.
Single player challenges: Learn and practice skills with these challenges. Each one is designed to test your ability as a racer, and develop the tools you’ll need to succeed in races.
Race online: Challenge others to take the checkered flag! Join auto clubs for various rewards and race events, and become the driver to beat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eutechnyx Limited
- Publisher: Eutechnyx Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or more recent
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel (or equivalent) Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 2600
- HDD: 2.5 GB
- Description: Cars are the name of the game in Auto Club Revolution. The game offers players the chance to own, drive, and customize officially licensed, real world cars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Frontier Battlegrounds Revealed
- This week I had the chance to sit in on a private demo of one of the first Frontier Battleground matches in the world of Dragon's Prophet...
- Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
- The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam with a one-week 20% of...
- Starbound Beta Review – So Many Planets, So Little Time
- MMOHuts reviews the beta of Starbound, a sandbox title from Chucklefish Studios that pays homage to titles like Terraria.