Stardew Valley meets Fallout in the roguelite action adventure farming simulator, Atomicrops.
Just moments before a nuclear strike destroyed the countryside, you inherited your grandfather’s farm. Now, it’s up to you to feed the local town. For a price, of course. Battle mutant creatures while looking for your eternal partner in crime to marry in the apocalypse.
►Cultivate a farm with some pretty… interesting crops.
►Befriend and woo a stranger who will fight along side you as you defend your farm.
►Raise livestock of unusual sizes and shapes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 05, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bird Bath Games
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 +
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD 7850, GTX 470+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Stardew Valley meets Fallout in the roguelite action adventure farming simulator, Atomicrops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove: Eclipse Update Press Preview
- There are a few really big highlights that we’re going to hit here, and while there aren’t huge mountains of changes, each are gigantic.
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.
- Prius Online and Luna Online have shut down
- gPotato officially shut down Prius Online and Luna Online yesterday, March 27.