Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO for iOS, Android, and the web. Control your own moving asteroid base through the Oort Cloud. Mine up resources and go on raids to obtain equipment and ammunition for your ships and heroes; expand to up to six total asteroids as you adventure and seek glory in a dangerous online world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aratog
- Publisher: Bisbog
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Exciting real-time space combat.
- +Interesting environments.
- +Immersive exploration and colonization of space.
- -Upgrade timers take incredibly long periods.
- -Forced open world PvP.
- -Microtransactions are quite prevalent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- CPU: 2GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x1950, or newer w/ 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Also available on iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+
- Description: Command a fleet of space ships and manage asteroid bases, balancing defense and offense in this multi-platform sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armajet Mobile Review
- Armajet pits your team of three against three other players in real-time arena-based online mobile combat.
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.