Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO for iOS, Android, and the web. Control your own moving asteroid base through the Oort Cloud. Mine up resources and go on raids to obtain equipment and ammunition for your ships and heroes; expand to up to six total asteroids as you adventure and seek glory in a dangerous online world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aratog
- Publisher: Bisbog
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Exciting real-time space combat.
- +Interesting environments.
- +Immersive exploration and colonization of space.
- -Upgrade timers take incredibly long periods.
- -Forced open world PvP.
- -Microtransactions are quite prevalent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- CPU: 2GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x1950, or newer w/ 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Also available on iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monkey King Online: New Servers, Immortals, and More
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) proudly announced today that the first month of the Monkey King Online Open Beta has bee...
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.
- Frozen Endzone Beta Preview
- Catch our Frozen Endzone Beta Preview write-up by Mikedot to learn more about a unique turn-based strategy sports title.