Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO for iOS, Android, and the web. Control your own moving asteroid base through the Oort Cloud. Mine up resources and go on raids to obtain equipment and ammunition for your ships and heroes; expand to up to six total asteroids as you adventure and seek glory in a dangerous online world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aratog
- Publisher: Bisbog
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Exciting real-time space combat.
- +Interesting environments.
- +Immersive exploration and colonization of space.
- -Upgrade timers take incredibly long periods.
- -Forced open world PvP.
- -Microtransactions are quite prevalent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- CPU: 2GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x1950, or newer w/ 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Also available on iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Infinite Crisis: Sinestro to be released on May 21st
- Get an early look at Sinestro in the latest Champion Profile video from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Un...
- SMITE - The Battleground of the Gods just got bigger!
- The latest patch for the AAA Free-to-Play MOBA SMITE revealed a new game mode, known as Arena. This team deathmatch style game mode also featu...