Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO for iOS, Android, and the web. Control your own moving asteroid base through the Oort Cloud. Mine up resources and go on raids to obtain equipment and ammunition for your ships and heroes; expand to up to six total asteroids as you adventure and seek glory in a dangerous online world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aratog
- Publisher: Bisbog
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Exciting real-time space combat.
- +Interesting environments.
- +Immersive exploration and colonization of space.
- -Upgrade timers take incredibly long periods.
- -Forced open world PvP.
- -Microtransactions are quite prevalent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- CPU: 2GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x1950, or newer w/ 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Also available on iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+
- Description: Command a fleet of space ships and manage asteroid bases, balancing defense and offense in this multi-platform sci-fi MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light Receives New Raid and More in Recent Update
- A new update has come to Crusaders of Light that shakes it up in a pretty big way! From a new Raid to new PVP, there's a lot going on!
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Houses of Morrowind Launches in March
- The next major content expansion to The Elder Scrolls: Legends since last years "Heroes of Skyrim" is coming this month.