Astro Conquest is a free-to-play sci-fi strategy game playable in the browser. Build up an intergalactic dynasty by conquering bases across the galaxy, dogfighting in space with a variety of futuristic ships, and fueling an economy with the constant output of valuable resources.
Take over, maintain, and defend your hub station with an assortment of additional construct opportunities including material producing refineries, essential upgrades, protective defense systems, and unique buildings specializing in providing a slew of helpful perks like revealing stealthed units.
Rule the map with an unstoppable legion of spacecraft hell bent on defending those they like and destroying the ones they don’t. Keeping in mind the rock-paper-scissors combat system, create and send out your ships to get vision on enemy movement, preemptively striking budding empires, or simply in an effort to dissuade attacks from opportunistic foes.
When you crusade across the universe you’ll make a lot of enemies, but maybe a few friends too. Create or join alliances and work together with allies to usher in a new age of military might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Impressum
- Publisher: Impressum
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Astro Conquest is a free-to-play sci-fi strategy game playable in the browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire: Coming to Xbox 360 / Xbox One
- After a roller coaster start to 2014, Shining Empire is back on track and now headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Ashes of Creation Details Tavern System
- Today, Intrepid Studios offers some insights and details into their plans for Ashes of Creation's tavern system.
- A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).