Ashes of the Singularity
Ashes of the Singularity is a science-fiction themed RTS (real-time strategy game) for PC. Players can take command of resources on a planetary scale to fight enormous battles across some of the largest maps seen in the genre.
There are two playable factions: the Post Human Coalition and the Substrate. Each faction has its own unique units, abilities, and available research, making them distinctly different in gameplay and warfare. Battles are strategy-based and involve fights on multiple fronts, making managing and monitoring the entire battlefield a key to victory.
Ashes of the Singularity features single-player scenarios and skirmishes with advanced “non-cheating” AI, and multiplayer featuring ranked and unranked matches along with cooperative play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Oxide Games
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large scale battles rival other RTS
- +Challenging but fair AI
- +Good variety of maps
- -Only two factions
- -Slow campaign pace
- -Unbalanced matchmaking
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or Equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: 4 GB GDDR5 NVidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 390 or better
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Ashes of the Singularity is a science-fiction themed RTS (real-time strategy game) for PC. Players can take command of resources on a planetary scale to fight enormous battles across some of the largest maps seen in the genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins
- Today InnoGames launched the Closed Beta to its strategy-MMO Tribal Wars 2. The successor to strategy hit Tribal Wars will start with a modera...
- MapleStory 2's Massive 'Awakening' Update Launches
- MapleStory 2's biggest update since the initial launch of the MMO hits today on both the Nexon Launcher and Steam.
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...