As Far As The Eye
As Far As The Eye is a 3D rogue-like empire management sim featuring procedurally generated turn-based city building.
“You play as the wind guiding the Pupils, a tribe that must reach the center of the world. You’ll have to manage their resources, their buildings, and their lives. Help them grow wiser through agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research before the world is submerged. Be careful though, you have to manage your tribe perfectly and make sure they’re not starving or taken by surprise by the waters.”
►Overseer: Analyze the world around you and make plans to secure resources and a safe path forward.
►Going the Distance: Earn valuable rewards and discover rich narratives by progressing as far as you can!
►Get to Work: Protect your pupils from the everyday dangers of existence and work to improve their attributes by assigning jobs.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Unexpected Studio
- Publisher: Goblinz Studio/Maple Whispering
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Mechanics at Work
- +Solid Audio-Visual Aesthetic
- -Harshly Balanced/RNG Heavy
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E4300+/AMD Athlon Dual Core 4450e+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GTX+/+Intel HD 4600+/Radeon HD 3850+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: As Far As The Eye is a 3D rogue-like empire management sim featuring procedurally generated turn-based city building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
- Hi Rez Studios leaks images of its new Siege Mode map via Twitter.
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild
- Mabinogi: Ultimate Anime Summer Update Available
- Nexon US has recently released a new update for their theme-park/sandbox hybrid MMORPG: Mabinogi, with an update known as "Ultimate Anime...