As Far As The Eye
As Far As The Eye is a 3D rogue-like empire management sim featuring procedurally generated turn-based city building.
“You play as the wind guiding the Pupils, a tribe that must reach the center of the world. You’ll have to manage their resources, their buildings, and their lives. Help them grow wiser through agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research before the world is submerged. Be careful though, you have to manage your tribe perfectly and make sure they’re not starving or taken by surprise by the waters.”
►Overseer: Analyze the world around you and make plans to secure resources and a safe path forward.
►Going the Distance: Earn valuable rewards and discover rich narratives by progressing as far as you can!
►Get to Work: Protect your pupils from the everyday dangers of existence and work to improve their attributes by assigning jobs.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Unexpected Studio
- Publisher: Goblinz Studio/Maple Whispering
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Mechanics at Work
- +Solid Audio-Visual Aesthetic
- -Harshly Balanced/RNG Heavy
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E4300+/AMD Athlon Dual Core 4450e+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GTX+/+Intel HD 4600+/Radeon HD 3850+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: As Far As The Eye is a 3D rogue-like empire management sim featuring procedurally generated turn-based city building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Relaunches in Southeast Asia With a Beta Test
- PlayPark has brought back a classic MMO, Shaiya, which is a PVP-focused MMORPG, and released their Closed Beta test into Southeast Asia.
- WildStar: Open Beta set for May 8th
- NCSOFT and Carbine are pleased to announce the launch of the Open Beta starting on Thursday, 8th May through 18th May. The Open Beta period ru...
- Steel Circus - Alpha Test Weekend Thoughts
- Today we’re looking at this 3v3 sports combat arena game. It reminds me of both rugby and soccer. On paper, it’s very interesting.