Artificer: Science of Magic
Artificer: Science of Magic is a 2D isometric survival RPG featuring a thrilling single-player campaign across a planet of deadly wildlife and strange alien races.
“Survive the perils of the alien planet as Raymond Everett, a marooned science officer of HMS Hawking, pitting your resourcefulness and intellect against the eldritch beings of Alcor that are after your head.”
►Seeds of Success: Accumulate and grow your powers by discovering and unlocking new rituals and recipes.
►Wise Wizard: Weave together spells and craft magical automatons to further your knowledge of alchemy, thaumaturgy, and divination.
►Unbreakable: Adapt and excel in your new and dangerous environment by learning the local language, fighting and dissecting monsters, as well as harvesting arcane secrets from ancient ruins.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Psilocybe Games
- Publisher: Games Operators
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Good Music
- +Unusual Visual Aesthetic
- -Lacking Polish
- -Steep Learning Curve
- -Limited Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual Core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Artificer: Science of Magic is a 2D isometric survival RPG featuring a thrilling single-player campaign across a planet of deadly wildlife and strange alien races.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Halloween Events Now Live
- Halloween has descended upon the Seven Realms in the form of a frightfully wondrous new event zone! Gather your swords and maces, staffs and b...
- Dungeon Battles: Evolutionary Action Strategy Game Now on iOS
- Digital Dinosaur™ Games today announced the release of Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne, an evolutionary, Free-To-Play, action strategy...