Artifact is a TCG based on DOTA combining elements from both multiplayer online battle arenas and classic card games.
Time is a like a river flowing non-stop in one direction, while the current can’t be changed, the final destination can. When the world nears ever closer to certain doom, only those with the power to change the river’s course may intervene. You are one of those proven individuals. Cast spells, formulate tactics, and save humanity from catastrophe.
►Real Deal: Explore all the painstaking details carried over from Defense of the Ancients.
►From the Heavens: Watch the tri-laned battlefield from above and make smart plays from a single hand of cards.
►Commandant: Lead powerful heroes onto the field and play the spells that match their typing.
►Fort-itude: Conquer the enemy in one of two ways: 1. destroying a majority of their structures, or 2. dealing a lethal blow to their base core.
►Opening Shop: Take your chances at opening packs or simply buy the exact card you need from other players.
►In the Dojo: Get some practice in against the bots or casually duke it out with other players. Then, take your skills to the next level with a variety of other modes including draft, constructed, and tournament play.
Players will be able to buy additional packs, tickets necessary for particular events, and even specific cards sold on the Steam marketplace.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Faithful Use of IP
- +Layers of Strategic Depth
- +Gorgeous Visuals
- -Controversial Monetization
- -Lacking Key Client Features
- -Not Especially Well Balanced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS 10.13.6+/Ubuntu 16.04+
- CPU: Intel i5 2.4 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Integrated HD Graphics 520 w/128 MB/AMD GCN-based GPU/Nvidia Kepler-based GPU/Intel HD 4000/Vulkan-capable GPU from NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Artifact is a TCG based on DOTA combining elements from both multiplayer online battle arenas and classic card games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #21: Rational Discourse
- Good morning Internet! This piece was going to have a fair amount of analysis on the SPL this week, but a few things have set me back.
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack Available Today
- 2K and Gearbox Software announced today that the first add-on content pack for Borderlands®: The Pre-Sequel™, Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pa...