Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness. The characters bring a slew of unique classes and approaches to the gameplay, and breathe fresh, colorful air into the genre.
The classes in Arpiel are Hunter, Witch, Fighter Leopard, Mage, Puppeteer, and Engineer. Each one is represented by a different character and a different animal. They all have their unique weapons and approaches to combat, from pet summoning, AoE DPS, battlefield logistics, nuking, and more. The characters themselves are their own unique anime characters with their own personalities: Dog, Snake, Cat, Rabbit, Sheep, and Squirrel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.
- Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
- It's been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming.
- Acaratus Pre-Launch Review
- Acaratus is a turn based game set in a medieval steampunk setting where you transform scrap metal into parts for your mechs.