Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness. The characters bring a slew of unique classes and approaches to the gameplay, and breathe fresh, colorful air into the genre.
The classes in Arpiel are Hunter, Witch, Fighter Leopard, Mage, Puppeteer, and Engineer. Each one is represented by a different character and a different animal. They all have their unique weapons and approaches to combat, from pet summoning, AoE DPS, battlefield logistics, nuking, and more. The characters themselves are their own unique anime characters with their own personalities: Dog, Snake, Cat, Rabbit, Sheep, and Squirrel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Acquires GameHi Inc.
- Nexon acquires GameHi Inc, a rival Korean free to play MMO game developer.
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- New World of Warplanes Cinematic Video
- Wargaming has released a new cinematic trailer for its upcoming MMO, World of Warplanes.