Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness. The characters bring a slew of unique classes and approaches to the gameplay, and breathe fresh, colorful air into the genre.
The classes in Arpiel are Hunter, Witch, Fighter Leopard, Mage, Puppeteer, and Engineer. Each one is represented by a different character and a different animal. They all have their unique weapons and approaches to combat, from pet summoning, AoE DPS, battlefield logistics, nuking, and more. The characters themselves are their own unique anime characters with their own personalities: Dog, Snake, Cat, Rabbit, Sheep, and Squirrel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Arpiel is a new isometric MMORPG fighter from Nexon, featuring a cast of unique beastly high school students who band together with their various powers and fight to save the world from darkness.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Playwith Bringing R.O.H.A.N. II to Western Markets in 2016
- Playwith, an online PC game developer, has announced "R.O.H.A.N. II" will be coming to the western PC market in early 2016, as the t...
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...