Ark: Primal Survival
Explore your wild side in a whole new way with “Ark: Primal Survival”, a total conversion mod for Ark: Survival Evolved. In this total conversation mod, players will be able to play, live, and breed as any of the ARK’s creatures while experiencing full survival mechanics and lifecycles, including mating, growing, recruiting more creatures to your ‘pack,’ even constructing primitive dens.
Live the life of a raptor and coordinate attacks with other raptors on other animals, spend your nights in the caves as a spider and spin webs to catch victims, or join a wolf pack to take down prey. In Primal Survival, living wild is the only way to live.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Publisher: Studio Wildcard
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8 / OSX 10.9 or Higher / Linux Ubuntu
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 40 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Full version of Ark: Survival Evolved required to play.
- Description: Explore your wild side in a whole new way with "Ark: Primal Survival", a total conversion mod for Ark: Survival Evolved.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...