Arena of Valor
Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices. Work with your teammates to take turrets and destroy the all-important core while eliminating the enemies defending them.
Blaze a trail of brilliance by taking on the toughest opponents from around the world in a 1v1 showmatch, or recruit your friends to join in on the 3v3 or 5v5 leagues featuring seamlessly integrated voice chat.
Discover the champion you’ll dominate the competition with among the 40+ diverse heroes of varying roles. Be the player your team needs you to be whether that’s tanking damage, assassinating high value targets, supporting your carries, dealing constant DPS as a marksmen, or doing a little bit of everything as a fearless warrior.
Pick a hero, head to the arena, and fight for victory!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Tencent Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Newbie Friendly Spammable Controls
- +Fast-Paced Action Packed Matches
- +Fair Monetization System
- -Unskilled By-The-Numbers Gameplay Balance
- -Less Than Stellar Matchmaking
- -Some Crashing and Freezing Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 956 MB
- Description: Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
- The Battle of the Immortals closed beta has officially been delayed until mid April. Those with closed beta keys will need to hold onto them a...
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- City of Steam Arkadia: EU and US East Servers Launch Dates Locked
- The long awaited European and US East Coast servers for City of Steam Arakdia are almost ready. Mechanist Games is very pleased to announce th...