Arena of Valor
Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices. Work with your teammates to take turrets and destroy the all-important core while eliminating the enemies defending them.
Blaze a trail of brilliance by taking on the toughest opponents from around the world in a 1v1 showmatch, or recruit your friends to join in on the 3v3 or 5v5 leagues featuring seamlessly integrated voice chat.
Discover the champion you’ll dominate the competition with among the 40+ diverse heroes of varying roles. Be the player your team needs you to be whether that’s tanking damage, assassinating high value targets, supporting your carries, dealing constant DPS as a marksmen, or doing a little bit of everything as a fearless warrior.
Pick a hero, head to the arena, and fight for victory!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Tencent Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Newbie Friendly Spammable Controls
- +Fast-Paced Action Packed Matches
- +Fair Monetization System
- -Unskilled By-The-Numbers Gameplay Balance
- -Less Than Stellar Matchmaking
- -Some Crashing and Freezing Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 956 MB
- Description: Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
- Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
- Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
- After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.