Arena of Valor
Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices. Work with your teammates to take turrets and destroy the all-important core while eliminating the enemies defending them.
Blaze a trail of brilliance by taking on the toughest opponents from around the world in a 1v1 showmatch, or recruit your friends to join in on the 3v3 or 5v5 leagues featuring seamlessly integrated voice chat.
Discover the champion you’ll dominate the competition with among the 40+ diverse heroes of varying roles. Be the player your team needs you to be whether that’s tanking damage, assassinating high value targets, supporting your carries, dealing constant DPS as a marksmen, or doing a little bit of everything as a fearless warrior.
Pick a hero, head to the arena, and fight for victory!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Tencent Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Newbie Friendly Spammable Controls
- +Fast-Paced Action Packed Matches
- +Fair Monetization System
- -Unskilled By-The-Numbers Gameplay Balance
- -Less Than Stellar Matchmaking
- -Some Crashing and Freezing Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 956 MB
- Description: Arena of Valor is a free-to-play MOBA with fast and action-packed matches designed to be played effortlessly on mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Become a True Hero in La Tale's New HEROES Expansion
- OGPlanet releases a new expansion for La Tale, introducing a new job class, new skills, and more.
- Dragon Awaken: New Event, New System, Spanish Edition
- Dragon Awaken is launching a new event, system, and starting on August 1st, 2017, a Spanish Edition of the game will be live.
- Hyper Universe Announces Launch Date
- Nexon has announced that its new action brawler, Hyper Universe, will officially launch on January 17, 2018, through Steam and the Nexon Launc