Aquanox Deep Descent
Aquanox Deep Descent is a 3D underwater-vehicle FPS taking place in a dystopian deep sea underworld.
“In the near future the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox.”
►Power Packer: Expertly navigate the world’s various oceans all the while utilizing torpedoes and mines to keep your enemies at bay.
►More Ways to Play: Team up with your friends in the cooperative campaign or go head-to-head against equally skilled players in the player vs. player deathmatch.
►A Worthy Vessel: Choose, customize, and upgrade your ships to match any deadly situation you find yourself in!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Digital Arrow
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Inspired By Good Source Material
- -Unengaging Gameplay
- -Boring Plot
- -Unimpressive Visuals
- -Poor Optimization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64 bit
- CPU: 3.3 GHz+/AMD A8-6600K+/Intel Core i7-950+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Direct3D 11, Shader Model 5.1 capable video card+/GeForce GTX 560 2GB RAM+/Radeon HD 7870 4GB+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Aquanox Deep Descent is a 3D underwater-vehicle FPS taking place in a dystopian deep sea underworld.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Welcomes New Champion Corvus
- Corvus, the Magistrate’s Blade, has just become the 45th Champion of Paladins.
- Conqueror's Blade Preview
- Conqueror’s Blade, an MMO which focuses on large scale army battles, has been a bit of a roller coaster for me to preview.