Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Generations of war has left your local planet cluster in ruins and the only way to escape a life of poverty is to claim victory in the deadly Apex Games.
►Book Worm: Take advantage of knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each hero’s unique passive, active, and ultimate abilities.
►Run for the Hills: Seek refuge from constant damage by escaping inside the circle’s edge.
►Scavenger: Pick up armors, items, and weapons scattered across the map.
►Bullet Hell: Eliminate foes in a variety of ways including the use of machine guns, rifles, grenades, shuriken, shotguns, pistols, snipers, airstrikes, and more.
►Got Your Back: Stick together with your teammates sharing loot and reviving each other as necessary.
This is a free-to-play title selling various cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 04, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Respawn Entertainment
- Publisher: EA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Excellent Co-Op Features
- +Incredibly Satisfying Gunplay
- +Beautiful Graphics
- -Forced Grouping
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz/AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640/Radeon HD 7730+
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Holding Anniversary Party Weekend: Play For Free
- Darkfall's Community Lead has announced that the game will host a special extended anniversary party weekend between May 1 and May 5.
- Hand of the Gods is Coming to Console!
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics is coming to PS4 and Xbox One! The tactical card/board game hybrid set in the SMITE World is on the way.
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.