Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Generations of war has left your local planet cluster in ruins and the only way to escape a life of poverty is to claim victory in the deadly Apex Games.
►Book Worm: Take advantage of knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each hero’s unique passive, active, and ultimate abilities.
►Run for the Hills: Seek refuge from constant damage by escaping inside the circle’s edge.
►Scavenger: Pick up armors, items, and weapons scattered across the map.
►Bullet Hell: Eliminate foes in a variety of ways including the use of machine guns, rifles, grenades, shuriken, shotguns, pistols, snipers, airstrikes, and more.
►Got Your Back: Stick together with your teammates sharing loot and reviving each other as necessary.
This is a free-to-play title selling various cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 04, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Respawn Entertainment
- Publisher: EA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Excellent Co-Op Features
- +Incredibly Satisfying Gunplay
- +Beautiful Graphics
- -Forced Grouping
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz/AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640/Radeon HD 7730+
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Insane Robots Brings the Robot Rebellion to Discord For Free
- For the very first time, Playniac's card battler will be able to be played via the popular chat client, Discord.
- Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.
- Heroes of Skyrealm Announces Companion Comic
- The comic itself will be released page by page on the official Heroes of Skyrealm website.