Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Generations of war has left your local planet cluster in ruins and the only way to escape a life of poverty is to claim victory in the deadly Apex Games.
►Book Worm: Take advantage of knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each hero’s unique passive, active, and ultimate abilities.
►Run for the Hills: Seek refuge from constant damage by escaping inside the circle’s edge.
►Scavenger: Pick up armors, items, and weapons scattered across the map.
►Bullet Hell: Eliminate foes in a variety of ways including the use of machine guns, rifles, grenades, shuriken, shotguns, pistols, snipers, airstrikes, and more.
►Got Your Back: Stick together with your teammates sharing loot and reviving each other as necessary.
This is a free-to-play title selling various cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 04, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Respawn Entertainment
- Publisher: EA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Excellent Co-Op Features
- +Incredibly Satisfying Gunplay
- +Beautiful Graphics
- -Forced Grouping
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz/AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640/Radeon HD 7730+
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Apex Legends is an online multiplayer first-person shooter pitting legendary mercenaries against each other in base-jumping battle royale fashion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Brings Cross-Server GvG and More
- League of Angels' turn-based mobile RPG, Paradise Land has released its first major update for 2018 today.
- ÆRENA 2.0 Now Available with new hero and features
- The kid gloves are coming off! The ÆRENA 2.0 Summer Upgrade has arrived, delivering game-changing features and enhancements. It's a new ...
- Bless Online Reveals Release Date for Assassin/PVP Content Update
- In addition to the new class, the Siege of Castra and Dominion Contract/Capital War content will also go live.