Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem! Put the pedal to the metal and careen across maps in a claustrophobic city, a scorching desert, a frigid artic, or even the endless expanse of space. In addition to deadly weapons like ground mines, traps, missiles, and rockets, players will be able to customize their vehicle with top of the line cosmetics and special abilities like a boosting nitro or damage-negating shield.
Take to the tracks and compete against the world online, challenge a friend in the split-screen multiplayer, or practice against the A.I. in the single-player mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
- Publisher: Cybernetic Walrus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...
- Hand of the Gods is Coming to Console!
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics is coming to PS4 and Xbox One! The tactical card/board game hybrid set in the SMITE World is on the way.
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...