Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem! Put the pedal to the metal and careen across maps in a claustrophobic city, a scorching desert, a frigid artic, or even the endless expanse of space. In addition to deadly weapons like ground mines, traps, missiles, and rockets, players will be able to customize their vehicle with top of the line cosmetics and special abilities like a boosting nitro or damage-negating shield.
Take to the tracks and compete against the world online, challenge a friend in the split-screen multiplayer, or practice against the A.I. in the single-player mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
- Publisher: Cybernetic Walrus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem!
Articles You May Enjoy
- TRIPLECHAIN Launches Official Media Channels for Upcoming Strategy/Puzzle RPG
- CUBINET is a member of 7 Senses Group, and have released social media channels for TripleChain.
- EVE Online Citadels Expansion Review
- The Citadels update is one of many that is changing the concept of owning space and having your own territory.
- Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
- Tons of balance changes and fixes galore