Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem! Put the pedal to the metal and careen across maps in a claustrophobic city, a scorching desert, a frigid artic, or even the endless expanse of space. In addition to deadly weapons like ground mines, traps, missiles, and rockets, players will be able to customize their vehicle with top of the line cosmetics and special abilities like a boosting nitro or damage-negating shield.
Take to the tracks and compete against the world online, challenge a friend in the split-screen multiplayer, or practice against the A.I. in the single-player mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
- Publisher: Cybernetic Walrus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/15: TSW, Rift, Warface, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news with Rift, The Secret World, Warface and others.
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.