Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem! Put the pedal to the metal and careen across maps in a claustrophobic city, a scorching desert, a frigid artic, or even the endless expanse of space. In addition to deadly weapons like ground mines, traps, missiles, and rockets, players will be able to customize their vehicle with top of the line cosmetics and special abilities like a boosting nitro or damage-negating shield.
Take to the tracks and compete against the world online, challenge a friend in the split-screen multiplayer, or practice against the A.I. in the single-player mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
- Publisher: Cybernetic Walrus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open-World Dinosaur Adventure ARK: Survival Evolved Announced
- Studio Wildcard has pulled back the curtains on its Jurassic creation today with the announcement of ARK: Survival Evolved.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.