Anthem is BioWare’s upcoming 3rd person RPG/shooter, with heavy emphasis on cooperative play, exploration, and story. Each player will pilot a variety of Javelin exosuits in the air, under sea, and across an ever evolving landscape. The game will be inhabited by many players, but individual choices by each player will affect their own story experience. Players may opt to play solo, but the game has a heavy emphasis on group play, and they might find the experience to be far more challenging alone.
As players explore, they will find resources with which to upgrade, modify, personalize, and customize their Javelin suits. BioWare wants to allow players a vast array of individualization in their playstyles. Players also won’t be limited to one exosuit, but will be able to customize several different Javelins to suit the needs of the moment and their group.
Not only will players fight enemies great and small, they will also find the very landscape of the world changing, and finding themselves battling the elements as well.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: EA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Corei7-6700k / Ryzen 7 1700
- RAM: 12GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 470
- HDD: Unknown
- Description: Anthem is BioWare’s upcoming 3rd person RPG/shooter, with heavy emphasis on cooperative play, exploration, and story. Each player will pilot a variety of Javelin exosuits in the air, under sea, and across an ever evolving landscape.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Coming to Mac and Linux
- Feral Interactive announces today that it will bring Total War: Warhammer to Mac and Linux this autumn.