Take to the seas in Anno Online, a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game set in the medieval world of the West. Conquer and develop your own island, managing not only resources and wealth, but citizen happiness as well. Join with others in exploring the new worlds once unknown to civilization, and build magnificent historical buildings straight from the past.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +High graphical quality for a browser-based title.
- +Follows in the footsteps of Anno's success.
- +Encourages cooperative play.
- -Unclear distinction from other browser-based strategy titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1 GB RAM
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Anno Online is a browser-based strategy game based on the classic Anno game series for the PC. Join with thousands of other seafarers to explore uncharted worlds, build your own island, colonize other islands, and gain in wealth and power in the new world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.
- Galactic Civilizations III Builder’s Kit DLC Now Available
- The new Builder’s Kit DLC contains dozens of new parts for custom ship designs, a new ship design style, and additional labeling options.