Take to the seas in Anno Online, a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game set in the medieval world of the West. Conquer and develop your own island, managing not only resources and wealth, but citizen happiness as well. Join with others in exploring the new worlds once unknown to civilization, and build magnificent historical buildings straight from the past.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +High graphical quality for a browser-based title.
- +Follows in the footsteps of Anno's success.
- +Encourages cooperative play.
- -Unclear distinction from other browser-based strategy titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1 GB RAM
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Anno Online is a browser-based strategy game based on the classic Anno game series for the PC. Join with thousands of other seafarers to explore uncharted worlds, build your own island, colonize other islands, and gain in wealth and power in the new world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Launchs New Server
- To celebrate a successful open beta, Just a Game has launched a brand new server for Kings and Legends, named Vel'Assar.
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.
- Massive Gameplay Overhaul coming soon to Gloria Victis
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has almost completed the massive overhaul for Gloria Victis that has been in development.