Take to the seas in Anno Online, a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game set in the medieval world of the West. Conquer and develop your own island, managing not only resources and wealth, but citizen happiness as well. Join with others in exploring the new worlds once unknown to civilization, and build magnificent historical buildings straight from the past.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +High graphical quality for a browser-based title.
- +Follows in the footsteps of Anno's success.
- +Encourages cooperative play.
- -Unclear distinction from other browser-based strategy titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1 GB RAM
- HDD: 200 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 All Day Live Stream Event (4/29)
- SOE hosts an all day livestream on Twitch to showcase its newest MMO, H1Z1.
- Phantom of the Kill News - Brave Frontier Collaboration Returns
- gumi Games has announced that the global version of Phantom of the Kill will hold a new cross over event with Brave Frontier.
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.