Take to the seas in Anno Online, a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game set in the medieval world of the West. Conquer and develop your own island, managing not only resources and wealth, but citizen happiness as well. Join with others in exploring the new worlds once unknown to civilization, and build magnificent historical buildings straight from the past.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +High graphical quality for a browser-based title.
- +Follows in the footsteps of Anno's success.
- +Encourages cooperative play.
- -Unclear distinction from other browser-based strategy titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1 GB RAM
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Anno Online is a browser-based strategy game based on the classic Anno game series for the PC. Join with thousands of other seafarers to explore uncharted worlds, build your own island, colonize other islands, and gain in wealth and power in the new world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Primer
- At long last the biggest event of the year in League of Legends is here: the World Championship.
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...