Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Coming Soon to iOS Devices
- Great news, Apple Fans! Villagers & Heroes is coming to iOS devices, following the release of the "Starfall" expansion!
- Scarlet Blade Releases Open Beta
- Open beta brings the public into the mature world of Scarlet Blade.
- Combat Arms to release new Rural Estate
- Combat Arms will be adding the winning design of a community map design contest this February.