Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...
- Secret World Legends Review
- You are basically Tom Hanks with super powers in a Da Vinci code style of storytelling.
- Tales Runner: Official Release Now Available
- After two extremely successful beta tests, OGPlanet is pleased to announce that Tales Runner has officially been fully released.