Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Unleashed is now live
- Freejam are delighted to announce "Robocraft: Unleashed!" a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocra...
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Review
- Ground Forces is an extension of the air combat game War Thunder, by Gaijin Entertainment. The above scenario is something that has happened t...