Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will...
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...