Animal Jam is an MMO for kids brought to you by National Geographic. You can create and adopt an animal friend from several species, and create a fun, whimsical name. Because the name is generated, rather than provided, you can rest assured you and your child’s information remains safe. The game is designed to teach children about various animals and their life, all while giving them a colorful world to explore. Various mini-games and prizes await them to help develop motor skills and good learning behavior.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WildWorks
- Publisher: Smart Bomb Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Safe environment for kids.
- +Endorsed by National Geographic.
- +Great character customization.
- -Designed for children, so some may not enjoy.
- -Membership required for many game features.
- Requires Adobe Flash version 10.3+.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...
- Heroes of the Storm Now Begins Open Beta Testing
- Tired of begging MMO forum after forum for a closed beta key to get into Blizzard’s unifying universe MOBA, Heroes of the Storm?