National Geographic’s MMO called Animal Jam is an MMO specifically targeted towards younger audiences, providing them with a safe place to make friends and explore an interesting world. In Animal Jam players can create their own animal friends, customize their own den, complete quests, play games, and most importantly learn a little bit about nature and why we all should try to preserve the natural world around us.
Animal Jam players can experience a great deal of customization that will satisfy eager, young minds. That means making your very own den just how you’d like it to the actual creation of your animal friends. There is enough structure to guide you in your world, but the ability to customize it in a multitude of ways will certainly sate your creative needs.
This MMO is also much more friendly to newcomers and youth than most. Animal Jam has a strict no bullying, cheating, and inappropriate conduct policy detailed on their website that they take very seriously. You can rest assured that infractions are dealt with to provide the safest community possible for players.
What is even more impressive is that Animal Jam has an official endorsement from National Geographic! This speaks even more to the educational value found throughout the game. Not only will players have fun in Animal Jam, but they’ll also have the chance to engage themselves in a learning environment that will teach them valuable lessons about the preservation of animals and nature.
Animal Jam is more than just a game – it’s a tool that you can use to help your child learn about why nature is important to all of us. Join the safe, friendly world of Animal Jam today and let the learning begin!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WildWorks
- Publisher: Smart Bomb Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Safe environment for kids.
- +Endorsed by National Geographic.
- +Great character customization.
- -Designed for children, so some may not enjoy.
- -Membership required for many game features.
- Requires Adobe Flash version 10.3+.
- Description: Animal Jam is a social game brought to you by National Geographic. It provides children a wonderful learning environment where they can learn about and adopt various wild animals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Redmoon Rising Update Arrives
- WildStar is welcoming its next major update today with Redmoon Rising, as the Redmoon Terror lurks in the skies around Nexus.
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.