Ancestors Legacy is a medieval-themed real-time strategy game emphasizing squad-based tactics and streamlined gameplay management.
The world is tearing itself apart. Survive the battles, win the war.
►Decisions Decisions: Formulate winning game plans by pouring over the wealth of strategic options available.
►To Battle: Play against the CPU in lengthy single-player campaigns where you will lead one of four playable factions.
►Big Leagues: Go head to head against other capable commanders from around the world.
►Take What is Necessary: Generate resources by conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy settlements.
►From the Ashes: Build across the land and give way to massive military recruitment.
►On the Scene: Get right into the action with a visceral action-camera.
Pick an army to represent from the Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, and Slav nations.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Destructive Creations
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +Streamlined Controls/Systems
- +Lengthy Single-Player Campaign
- +Immersive Visuals
- -Limited Map and Unit Variety
- -Lacking Strategic Depth for More Experienced Players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-750/3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 955+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460/AMD Radeon HD5850+
- HDD: 21 GB
- Description: Ancestors Legacy is a medieval-themed real-time strategy game emphasizing squad-based tactics and streamlined gameplay management.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broforce: User-Generated Island Discovered
- In a shocking development from the world of Broforce, a mysterious new User-Generated Island has been discovered just off the coast of the Bro...
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.