Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third person, open world sandbox, where you must survive a hostile and wild jungle in order to further the evolution of humankind.
Embark on the most incredible odyssey known to humankind: human evolution. Spanning from 10 million to 2 million years ago, begin your journey, before us, in Neogene period Africa. Explore a beautiful yet ruthless world, from swinging through tree branches in the jungle to stalking prey across the golden savannah grasslands. Decide what attributes to learn and hone in order to pass down knowledge to future generations, from crafting tools to enhancing evasive tactics against predators. Just like real life, make sure to eat, drink, and sleep to stay alive and have the energy to face any danger that may come your way.
►Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is all about propagating the species of hominids and moving towards homo-sapiens.
►Visit a hostile Africa of 10 million years ago. See extinct species, most of which will be trying to make you extinct, and part of their supper.
►Eat, drink, and be merry. Or be dead.
Unknown. Probably not.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Panache Digital Games
- Publisher: Private Division
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements Not yet known
- Description: Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third person, open world sandbox, where you must survive a hostile and wild jungle in order to further the evolution of humankind.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.
- RIFT Update 3.4 Press Preview
- First is the introduction of the Planetouched Wilds. Also introduced is the Primalist calling, which calls on the primal aspects of the world
- Classic Romance of the Three Kingdoms Remake for Mobile Now Available
- Thingsoft's "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao" is ready for pre-register via Nexon Co.