Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third person, open world sandbox, where you must survive a hostile and wild jungle in order to further the evolution of humankind.
Embark on the most incredible odyssey known to humankind: human evolution. Spanning from 10 million to 2 million years ago, begin your journey, before us, in Neogene period Africa. Explore a beautiful yet ruthless world, from swinging through tree branches in the jungle to stalking prey across the golden savannah grasslands. Decide what attributes to learn and hone in order to pass down knowledge to future generations, from crafting tools to enhancing evasive tactics against predators. Just like real life, make sure to eat, drink, and sleep to stay alive and have the energy to face any danger that may come your way.
►Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is all about propagating the species of hominids and moving towards homo-sapiens.
►Visit a hostile Africa of 10 million years ago. See extinct species, most of which will be trying to make you extinct, and part of their supper.
►Eat, drink, and be merry. Or be dead.
Unknown. Probably not.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Panache Digital Games
- Publisher: Private Division
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements Not yet known
- Description: Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is a third person, open world sandbox, where you must survive a hostile and wild jungle in order to further the evolution of humankind.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Launches Surprise 'Monster Strike' Collaboration
- Lineage 2: Revolution is proud to announce that they have a surprise collaboration event with the popular Asian game, Monster Strike.
- Azusa RP Online Launches on Steam
- Inutaishos, an independent studio from Brazil, has launched its MMORPG Azusa RP Online on Steam.
- Paladins Changes Champions to Unlock Model
- Last week, Hi-Rez Studios announced a major change in the way it would handle champions going forward in Paladins.