Airheart is a dieselpunk twin-stick shooter where every colorful level is built on the previous one resulting in a lively, dynamically changing backdrop.
Slip into pilot Amelia’s shoes and rise above the clouds to reach the fabled world’s edge.
►One Person’s Garbage: Take foes out of action and recycle their ships for a variety of useful parts.
►David vs. Goliath: Fight massive screen-filling boss enemies.
►Machines Love it: Farm essential fish oils by catching scaley prey in the heat of battle.
This is a buy-to-play retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blindflug Studios
- Publisher: Blindflug Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Splendid Visuals
- +Good Controls
- +Engaging Crafting System
- -Somewhat Repetitive
- -Relatively Short
- -Lacking Some Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS X 10.10+
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia Geforce GT 650M+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Airheart is a dieselpunk twin-stick shooter where every colorful level is built on the previous one resulting in a lively, dynamically changing backdrop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Munchkin.io is a Cute Real-Time Battle Game, Available Worldwide
- The next of the .io games has arrived today, with Munchkin.io. Originally small browser games, they have moved to the mobile sphere.
- ArcheAge: Relics of Hiram Coming This Fall
- Trion Worlds have announced today that the 5.0 update is coming to ArcheAge later this fall, entitled Relics of Hiram.