Airheart is a dieselpunk twin-stick shooter where every colorful level is built on the previous one resulting in a lively, dynamically changing backdrop.
Slip into pilot Amelia’s shoes and rise above the clouds to reach the fabled world’s edge.
►One Person’s Garbage: Take foes out of action and recycle their ships for a variety of useful parts.
►David vs. Goliath: Fight massive screen-filling boss enemies.
►Machines Love it: Farm essential fish oils by catching scaley prey in the heat of battle.
This is a buy-to-play retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blindflug Studios
- Publisher: Blindflug Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Splendid Visuals
- +Good Controls
- +Engaging Crafting System
- -Somewhat Repetitive
- -Relatively Short
- -Lacking Some Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS X 10.10+
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia Geforce GT 650M+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Airheart is a dieselpunk twin-stick shooter where every colorful level is built on the previous one resulting in a lively, dynamically changing backdrop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
- Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that closed beta testing will start on September 1, ...
- Marvel Heroes Omega: For a limited time, Venom arrives on Console
- Last week, the first issue of the biggest symbiote event in Marvel comics, Venomverse arrived! To celebrate this, Venom comes to console!
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.