Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs
Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs is a 3D action sandbox MMO, developed by DiP Online.
“Join the world of balloonists, explorers and adventurers. Create a character of one of the factions. Become a great commander of the Empire of humans or a mighty chief of the Union of orcs.”
► Intense two faction warfare between humans and orcs across two continents and several islands.
► Multiple airship types designed for economy, scouting, and offense.
► Daily and weekly tasks, plus an extensive achievement system.
Races: Humans, Orcs
Microtransactions: Yes (Acceleration)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7 (64-bit), 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 or better; AMD Radeon R9 380 or better; 2GB Video Ram
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs is a 3D action sandbox MMO, developed by DiP Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark. NDA has been dropped.
- Auto Club Revolution Introduces The Hockenheimring
- Eutechnyx has released a new update today that includes a new race track and a newly licensed car.
- Blade & Soul Japan Teaser Page Now Live - But No Word for the West
- A new NCSoft Japan teaser page reveals Blade & Soul is coming to Japan, while the West still waits for news.