Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 revives a classic and highly acclaimed series focused on competitive empire building in a world of fantastic magic, powerful heroes, and creatures ranging from ugly and deranged to beautifully mystic. Custom your leader’s looks and powers, build your throne city, and set out to conquer the world with a mixture of tactical hexagon combat and world overview city management.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Triumph Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Multiple Races and Hero Classes.
- +Customizable Leaders.
- +Empire Building United with Tactical Strategy.
- +Massive Replayability thanks to Random Map Generator.
- -Buy to Play Title.
- -Games can stretch on for hours and sometimes days.
- -Too few scenarios.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @2.6 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 8800 / ATi Radeon HD 3870 with 512MB or Laptop integrated Intel HD 3000 with 3GB system ram
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Internet: Open connection for online multiplayer
- Screen Resolution: 1024*786
- Cross-platform multiplayer, level editor, and steam workshop support.
- Description: Age of Wonders 3 revives a classic and highly acclaimed series focused on competitive empire building in a world of fantastic magic, powerful heroes, and creatures ranging from ugly and deranged to beautifully mystic.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.