They say death can be a sobering experience. Milo and Lola have other plans. Rumor has it if you can outdrink Satan, you can earn a one way trip back to Earth. Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Milo and Lola find themselves in hell after a tragic accident. They discover an infernal loophole, though, that could get them out of an eternity of damnation: drink Satan under the table, and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
Now these two best friends will have to party like hell if they want to make it home.
►Drink Satan under the table in style, sampling Hell’s most diabolical drinks and licentious libations.
►Immersive and enjoyable dialogue options allow you control of the narrative.
►Choices have consequences, and actions have results. Finishing a quest in one area might result in the destruction of another.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night School Studio
- Publisher: Night School Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Tips for New Players
- Final Fantasy XIV is an MMO that really takes a lot to get into, and there are some hurdles for new players but we want to help.
- Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
- As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature.