They say death can be a sobering experience. Milo and Lola have other plans. Rumor has it if you can outdrink Satan, you can earn a one way trip back to Earth. Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Milo and Lola find themselves in hell after a tragic accident. They discover an infernal loophole, though, that could get them out of an eternity of damnation: drink Satan under the table, and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
Now these two best friends will have to party like hell if they want to make it home.
►Drink Satan under the table in style, sampling Hell’s most diabolical drinks and licentious libations.
►Immersive and enjoyable dialogue options allow you control of the narrative.
►Choices have consequences, and actions have results. Finishing a quest in one area might result in the destruction of another.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night School Studio
- Publisher: Night School Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- Epic Seven Begins "Roadmap for Change" Updates
- Epic Seven has released its first update from its "Roadmap for Change," a series of upcoming changes revealed during its Birthday Co...
- League of Angels II is Introducing a New Feature - Angel's Home
- Yoozoo Games announced a new feature for their title, League of Angels II, where you build your own home.