They say death can be a sobering experience. Milo and Lola have other plans. Rumor has it if you can outdrink Satan, you can earn a one way trip back to Earth. Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Milo and Lola find themselves in hell after a tragic accident. They discover an infernal loophole, though, that could get them out of an eternity of damnation: drink Satan under the table, and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
Now these two best friends will have to party like hell if they want to make it home.
►Drink Satan under the table in style, sampling Hell’s most diabolical drinks and licentious libations.
►Immersive and enjoyable dialogue options allow you control of the narrative.
►Choices have consequences, and actions have results. Finishing a quest in one area might result in the destruction of another.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night School Studio
- Publisher: Night School Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Can you guide the two best friends in this adventure game through the island of Nowhere, in the outskirts of Hell?
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Ends the Year with a Knockout
- Knockout finishes the year strong: one final release including another exciting new character class, two dangerous end-game dungeons and new t
- Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
- The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.