AdventureQuest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG featuring mystifying magic, quirky humour, over a decade of colorful characters and deeply-interwoven lore.
After Galanoth the Dragonslayer destroyed the Dragon of Time, the hourglasses within him broke and created the AQW universe. Now, you must protect your home from the the infamous Drakath and his legion of chaos.
►Compound Accumulation: Farm out gold, exp, reputation, and class points from taking down evil-doers.
►Inner Growth: Unlock powerful new abilities by leveling up your hero.
►Tour Guide: Experience a multitude of challenges and narratives across a variety of hand-crafted questlines.
►TGIF: Join up with other players and potentially even a celebrities guest via a weekly in-game special event.
Master one of four starting professions including the brave warrior, spellcasting mage, divine healer, and sneaky rogue. Each character type features unique attributes, skills, and passive perks.
This is a free-to-try title requiring a subscription to access all content and offers other optional in-game purchases as well.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix Entertainment
- Publisher: Artix Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Easy To Pick Up and Play
- +Instant Fast Travel
- +Wealth of Content
- +Engaged Development Team
- -Limited Free-to-Play Access
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: AdventureQuest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG featuring mystifying magic, quirky humour, over a decade of colorful characters and deeply-interwoven lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Review (PlayStation 4 Launch)
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
- Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.