Adventure Box is a free-to-play voxel RPG, similar to games like Minecraft and Trove. Players can both create and adventure in the game, which offers a sandbox building and exploring experience. As Makers, players can manipulate terrain, sea, sky, enemies, NPCs, and quests to create their own unique world. When not creating, players can explore both official and player-created worlds, building their character with experience and equipment.
Adventure Box is browser-based with releases for mobile/tablet platforms also planned.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Happy Landlord Games
- Publisher: Happy Landlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Able to create worlds.
- +No download required.
- +RPG progression system.
- -Similar to other voxel RPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
- Description: Create and explore endless worlds in the free to play voxel RPG, Adventure Box.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
- The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and ...
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Teases Batman Event and Orc Race for 'Dawn of Destruction' Update
- During Netmarble's inaugural "Revolution Player Summit", the Orc Race for Lineage II: Revolution was showcased.