Adventure Box is a free-to-play voxel RPG, similar to games like Minecraft and Trove. Players can both create and adventure in the game, which offers a sandbox building and exploring experience. As Makers, players can manipulate terrain, sea, sky, enemies, NPCs, and quests to create their own unique world. When not creating, players can explore both official and player-created worlds, building their character with experience and equipment.
Adventure Box is browser-based with releases for mobile/tablet platforms also planned.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Happy Landlord Games
- Publisher: Happy Landlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Able to create worlds.
- +No download required.
- +RPG progression system.
- -Similar to other voxel RPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
- Description: Create and explore endless worlds in the free to play voxel RPG, Adventure Box.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
- The first free to play game is in development by Creative Assembly.
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Launches Closed Alpha for Kickstarter Backers
- Danish developer Full Control announced today that Jagged Alliance: Flashback is now in Closed Alpha and can be accessed by eligible Kickstart...
- Celtic Heroes “Destiny” Engine Debuts on iOS
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, will celebrate the holidays with not one but two gifts.