Adventure Box is a free-to-play voxel RPG, similar to games like Minecraft and Trove. Players can both create and adventure in the game, which offers a sandbox building and exploring experience. As Makers, players can manipulate terrain, sea, sky, enemies, NPCs, and quests to create their own unique world. When not creating, players can explore both official and player-created worlds, building their character with experience and equipment.
Adventure Box is browser-based with releases for mobile/tablet platforms also planned.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Happy Landlord Games
- Publisher: Happy Landlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Able to create worlds.
- +No download required.
- +RPG progression system.
- -Similar to other voxel RPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
- Description: Create and explore endless worlds in the free to play voxel RPG, Adventure Box.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DFO Global: Now Available With OBT and Events
- Tons of events to celebrate the return of a legendary MORPG
- InnoGames hosts Game Jam in the midst of Gamescom
- InnoGames today announced that it will host a 96-hour long Game Jam on the show floor of this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. During th...
- Project 1v1 E3 Impressions
- Gearbox’s secretive shooter, code-named Project 1v1, finally made its appearance during E3 this year. But only just.