A Druid’s Duel
A Druid’s Duel is a turn-based strategy game that operates more like a board game such as chess than a traditional RTS. Controlling a young druid, you venture out into the world across over 100 stages, seeking to return the balance to the land of the six seasons. The game boasts simple to learn rules that can take months to master. It features single player, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes (supporting up to four players).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thoughtshelter Games
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple to learn
- +Vibrant colors & music
- +Over 100 levels in solo content
- -Levels can be very difficult
- -4:3 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: 1.4GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: Any from the last four years
- HDD: ~1 GB
- Description: Harness the power of nature to restore the balance in this colorful turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.
- Dungeons 2: Pre-Purchase Now Live On Steam
- Pre-purchase for Dungeons 2 is now live on Steam and offers a 10% discount to loyal followers of darkness.
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.