A Druid’s Duel
A Druid’s Duel is a turn-based strategy game that operates more like a board game such as chess than a traditional RTS. Controlling a young druid, you venture out into the world across over 100 stages, seeking to return the balance to the land of the six seasons. The game boasts simple to learn rules that can take months to master. It features single player, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes (supporting up to four players).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thoughtshelter Games
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple to learn
- +Vibrant colors & music
- +Over 100 levels in solo content
- -Levels can be very difficult
- -4:3 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: 1.4GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: Any from the last four years
- HDD: ~1 GB
- Description: Harness the power of nature to restore the balance in this colorful turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...
- Massive Gameplay Overhaul coming soon to Gloria Victis
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has almost completed the massive overhaul for Gloria Victis that has been in development.