A Druid’s Duel
A Druid’s Duel is a turn-based strategy game that operates more like a board game such as chess than a traditional RTS. Controlling a young druid, you venture out into the world across over 100 stages, seeking to return the balance to the land of the six seasons. The game boasts simple to learn rules that can take months to master. It features single player, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes (supporting up to four players).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thoughtshelter Games
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple to learn
- +Vibrant colors & music
- +Over 100 levels in solo content
- -Levels can be very difficult
- -4:3 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: 1.4GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: Any from the last four years
- HDD: ~1 GB
- Description: Harness the power of nature to restore the balance in this colorful turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Friday MMOHuts Stream (10/10): Borderlands 2
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...
- Seal Online Announces New Events
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny has a new series of events available until next week.