A Druid’s Duel
A Druid’s Duel is a turn-based strategy game that operates more like a board game such as chess than a traditional RTS. Controlling a young druid, you venture out into the world across over 100 stages, seeking to return the balance to the land of the six seasons. The game boasts simple to learn rules that can take months to master. It features single player, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer modes (supporting up to four players).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Thoughtshelter Games
- Publisher: Surprise Attack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Simple to learn
- +Vibrant colors & music
- +Over 100 levels in solo content
- -Levels can be very difficult
- -4:3 resolution
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: 1.4GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: Any from the last four years
- HDD: ~1 GB
- Description: Harness the power of nature to restore the balance in this colorful turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ranked Tournament Unlocked in Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent
- Age of Wulin released a new feature of Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent today.
- Avalon Heroes launches today!
- Avalon Heroes officially launches today (February 10). The MMORTS RPG is published by Alaplaya and aims to compete with Riot Games' Leagu...
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...