90 Minute Fever
90 Minute Fever is a buy-to-play football management MMO developed by Isokron for PC and Mac and is available for purchase on Steam. In 90 Minute Fever players can build their team from a huge roster of players that isn’t just limited to today’s players either! Players from all era’s of football’s history can be added to your team, giving you the chance to finally make the decision for yourself as to who the best players of all time truly are!
90 Minute Fever gives players the unique opportunity to conduct live matches against real people and manage their teams throughout them. Make different kinds of tactical decisions in games and substitute players to see how you can affect the outcome of the match. Only the most tactical managers will secure victory for their teams.
Every footballer for you to choose from has over 50 different rated attributes, ensuring that they will stand out from other potential players for your team. A highly active transfer market and a realistic financial model will make sure that good planning can yield long-term results, but also make sure that there is always room for you to grow as a football manager.
90 Minute Fever also ensures that players will always have the chance to get matched up with experience players unlike other football management games. Players can directly connect with any other player in the game, meaning you have the chance to hold your own against any and every player that you want. Whether you’re brand new to the football management scene or a seasoned veteran, you’ll have the competition and freedom you need to thrive.
If you’re looking for an innovative, unique football management experience then look no further than 90 Minute Fever! With great management choices, live matches, and huge differences in players you’ll be constantly striving to improve as a manager and seeking out new challenges!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Isokron
- Publisher: Isokron
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Great appeal to management junkies.
- +Constantly evolving gameplay.
- +Dedicated support from developers.
- -Community too small/inactive for game type.
- -Player attributes excessively random.
- -Lacks player development.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: OS X 10.8 / Windows 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: 90 Minute Fever is a buy-to-play football management MMO where player can manage their own football team with players from all era's of football's history. Now you can finally settle the age-old argument as to who the best football players actually are!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy Earth Zero Celebrates Official Launch with Events!
- Fantasy Earth Zero officially launches today, May 18. The game is celebrating its launch with numerous in game events ranging from bonus XP to...
- Red Stone Online Launches Major Update
- L&K Co. launched a major update for Red Stone Online on November 12th, 2018 that added more story quests, as well as a new character.
- INSIDIA: Post-Apocalyptic Online PvP Mayhem Start on September 7th
- Bad Seed's Insidia is launching on Steam's Early Access platform on Sept 7th, and Gamescom visitors will have a chance to do battle ...