9 Empires is a fantasy themed browser MMO with strategy and RPG gameplay elements. Construct various buildings to expand the size of your city while traveling across the world and battling monsters in turn-based combat. 9 Empires has quest driven progression, and encourages players to join or form Legions where they can work together against rival alliances. Each of the nine playable races has unique units, bonuses, and weaknesses. Troops must be lead by heroes, and players have the option of manually controlling their units in combat or letting the battle unfold automatically.
Playable Races – Human, Elf, Highlander, Underworld, Undead, Subterranean, Orc, Sirens, Spirit
Deities – Aruemar – God of War, Meshayna – God of Wisdom, Fiona – Goddess of Light
Resources – Lumber, Ore, Sulphur, Mercury, Crystal, Gem, Gold
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Capital Games GmbH
- Publisher: Capital Games GmbH
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large selection of races.
- +Helpful tutorial.
- +Mixes RPG and strategy game elements.
- +Battle manually or automatically.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- -Paying players receive large advantages.
- -Still feels similar to many other strategy games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
- Description: 9 Empires is a 2D browser based MMO that combined RPG and strategy gameplay. Chose from nine races and three deities. Train heroes, hire troops, build cities, and explore the fantasy themed world of 9 Empires!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Blood Bowl: Available tomorrow on mobile tablets
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshops famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, will be av...
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...