8-Bit Armies is a buy to play 3D real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph for PC intended for release in Spring 2016. The game is intended to take a more lighthearted approach to strategy games without overwhelming players with many of the features normally present within serious strategy games. In 8-Bit Armies players can fight against other armies in single-player missions, co-op mode, skirmishes, and PvP multiplayer game modes. Singleplayer mode features 25 offline campaign missions, co-op features 10 different missions to play with friends, and 10 different maps will be available for play in skirmish and multiplayer matches.
With classic base-building mechanics players will be able to construct their headquarters with ease, which is where you will launch your strikes from. While fighting your opponents in the middle of your strikes the terrain will deteriorate before your eyes from explosions, both small and large.
8-Bit Armies has a little something for everyone with its various game modes, but if you’ve been feeling out of place in the more hardcore, overly complex strategy games then you’ll feel right at home with 8-Bit Armies’ entertainingly casual setting.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph
- Publisher: Petroglyph
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.6 GHz+ Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: 8-Bit Armies is a 3D real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph for PC intended for release in Spring 2016. The game is intended to take a more lighthearted approach to strategy games without overwhelming players with the features normally present within serious strategy games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.