8-Bit Armies is a buy to play 3D real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph for PC intended for release in Spring 2016. The game is intended to take a more lighthearted approach to strategy games without overwhelming players with many of the features normally present within serious strategy games. In 8-Bit Armies players can fight against other armies in single-player missions, co-op mode, skirmishes, and PvP multiplayer game modes. Singleplayer mode features 25 offline campaign missions, co-op features 10 different missions to play with friends, and 10 different maps will be available for play in skirmish and multiplayer matches.
With classic base-building mechanics players will be able to construct their headquarters with ease, which is where you will launch your strikes from. While fighting your opponents in the middle of your strikes the terrain will deteriorate before your eyes from explosions, both small and large.
8-Bit Armies has a little something for everyone with its various game modes, but if you’ve been feeling out of place in the more hardcore, overly complex strategy games then you’ll feel right at home with 8-Bit Armies’ entertainingly casual setting.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph
- Publisher: Petroglyph
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.6 GHz+ Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...
- Armored Warfare: "Port" map revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment today has revealed a new expansive map and combat zone for the vehicle combat game, Armored Warfare. The “Port” map...
- EverQuest Next Landmark Now Offering Founder's Packs
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it is now opening up (from Alpha on) the ability to join the development team in building EverQue...