20XX is a 2D platformer developed by Batterystaple Games and is available for purchase on PC on Steam Early Access. In 20XX’s roguelike gameplay players will be able to explore procedurally generated levels which will contain new weapons, abilities, upgrades, bosses and more! Fans of Mega Man are sure to feel right at home in 20XX in terms of game mechanics and action combat, and it can even be enjoyed cooperatively and locally with friends from the comfort of your couch or through online multiplayer. Your dreams of something like Mega Man with a bit of an edge are about to end in 20XX!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Detailed, sprite-based graphics.
- +Fun action combat.
- +Rougelike gameplay adds to combat intensity.
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Standard processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any card made during or after 2007
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support
- Description: 20XX is a 2D platformer developed by Batterystaple Games and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. In 20XX's roguelike gameplay players will be able to explore procedurally generated levels which will contain new weapons, abilities, upgrades, bosses and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: 8.11 Patch Notes Highlights
- 8.11 is a part of an on-going multi-patch pass at adjusting role tweaks and game pacing. It's time for Jungler/Hunter changes!
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3 Expansion Coming February
- Epic 9.3, the latest Rappelz expansion, will deliver new features and challenges for the Rappelz community.