20XX is a 2D platformer developed by Batterystaple Games and is available for purchase on PC on Steam Early Access. In 20XX’s roguelike gameplay players will be able to explore procedurally generated levels which will contain new weapons, abilities, upgrades, bosses and more! Fans of Mega Man are sure to feel right at home in 20XX in terms of game mechanics and action combat, and it can even be enjoyed cooperatively and locally with friends from the comfort of your couch or through online multiplayer. Your dreams of something like Mega Man with a bit of an edge are about to end in 20XX!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Detailed, sprite-based graphics.
- +Fun action combat.
- +Rougelike gameplay adds to combat intensity.
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Standard processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any card made during or after 2007
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.
- EVE Online Players Contribute to Human Protein Atlas
- Today's Project Discovery update has brought genuine and scalable citizen science to EVE Online.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 6
- Perfect World Entertainment has released Star Trek Online's latest major update, Season 6: Under Siege.