Rebel Outlaw Galaxy
Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game. Play as Juno, a tough as nails pilot with a grudge. Help her accumulate wealth to upgrade the rust bucket she’s stuck in after an encounter with her husband’s killer doesn’t go so well.
When you’re not cruising around the galaxy in your customized ship, listening to 7 radio stations with over 20 hours of music, relax at the cantina over a game of 8-ball, or drop a couple bits on a game of classic StarVenger. Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw also has something REAL big that the original Rebel Galaxy didn’t: a Z axis. Fly your ships up and down for a true ‘out in space’ feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Welcoming Grand Chase Players
- KOG Games is rolling out the red carpet for Grand Chase players as they welcome them to Elsword on the eve of Grand Chase's service.
- Blood Bowl II Unleashes the Undead Horde in Free Update
- Blood Bowl II marks off the second of their four planned bonus teams today, with the Undead Hordes spilling onto the field.