Rebel Outlaw Galaxy
Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game. Play as Juno, a tough as nails pilot with a grudge. Help her accumulate wealth to upgrade the rust bucket she’s stuck in after an encounter with her husband’s killer doesn’t go so well.
When you’re not cruising around the galaxy in your customized ship, listening to 7 radio stations with over 20 hours of music, relax at the cantina over a game of 8-ball, or drop a couple bits on a game of classic StarVenger. Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw also has something REAL big that the original Rebel Galaxy didn’t: a Z axis. Fly your ships up and down for a true ‘out in space’ feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
- Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.
- Amplitude Studios Launches "Endless Day" Event for 4th Birthday
- Amplitude’s Endless Day will unlock a mysterious set of events in each game, Endless Legend, Endless Space, and Dungeon of the Endless, enco...