Rebel Outlaw Galaxy
Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game. Play as Juno, a tough as nails pilot with a grudge. Help her accumulate wealth to upgrade the rust bucket she’s stuck in after an encounter with her husband’s killer doesn’t go so well.
When you’re not cruising around the galaxy in your customized ship, listening to 7 radio stations with over 20 hours of music, relax at the cantina over a game of 8-ball, or drop a couple bits on a game of classic StarVenger. Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw also has something REAL big that the original Rebel Galaxy didn’t: a Z axis. Fly your ships up and down for a true ‘out in space’ feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...
- BlazBlue: Battle Cards Mobile Game Released on iPad
- Alliance Digital Media, in partnership with BlazBlue creator Arc System Works and Aksys Games, has released BlazBlue: Battle Cards for iPad.