Rebel Outlaw Galaxy
Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game. Play as Juno, a tough as nails pilot with a grudge. Help her accumulate wealth to upgrade the rust bucket she’s stuck in after an encounter with her husband’s killer doesn’t go so well.
When you’re not cruising around the galaxy in your customized ship, listening to 7 radio stations with over 20 hours of music, relax at the cantina over a game of 8-ball, or drop a couple bits on a game of classic StarVenger. Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw also has something REAL big that the original Rebel Galaxy didn’t: a Z axis. Fly your ships up and down for a true ‘out in space’ feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights of the Night Arrive in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of its latest update for MicroVolts, "Knights of the Night."
- BBC launches Doctor Who: Worlds in Time
- BBC Worldwide Digital Entertainment and Games, partnered with Three Rings, has officially launched Doctor Who: Worlds in Time.
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.