Rebel Outlaw Galaxy
Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game. Play as Juno, a tough as nails pilot with a grudge. Help her accumulate wealth to upgrade the rust bucket she’s stuck in after an encounter with her husband’s killer doesn’t go so well.
When you’re not cruising around the galaxy in your customized ship, listening to 7 radio stations with over 20 hours of music, relax at the cantina over a game of 8-ball, or drop a couple bits on a game of classic StarVenger. Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw also has something REAL big that the original Rebel Galaxy didn’t: a Z axis. Fly your ships up and down for a true ‘out in space’ feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Double Damage Games brings you a sequel to their wildly popular Rebel Galaxy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trapping Ranger Class Arrives in Elsword
- Rena's new class allows her some fatal moves and traps, a PvP game-changing skill for Elsword players.
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...