Sky Noon is a hectic FPS multiplayer brawler taking place above the clouds on wild-west themed floating islands. Grab your gun, grappler, and trusty hook to navigate the skies pushing enemies into the depths below while holding onto dear life yourself. The fast-paced aerial mayhem crosses 7 unique levels each featuring their own mechanics as well as a variety of travel methods including jetpacks, jump pads, and teleporters.
Practice your technique in the single-player time trials complete with leaderboards – the faster you go, the higher chance of survival when other players are thrown into the mix. Speaking of which, when it comes to killin’, there’s options. Join up to 7 other players in a slew of game modes like free-for-all, team deathmatch, and king of the hill.
Earn your pay, fight rival cartels by running, gunning, and zipping across the map at breakneck speeds – and remember, don’t look down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lunar Rooster
- Publisher: Reverb Triple XP
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Excellent Execution of a Unique Concept
- +Satisfying Level of Mechanical Depth
- +Variety of Customization Options
- -Low Playerbase
- -Server Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Quad Core 2Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 560+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Sky Noon is a hectic FPS multiplayer brawler taking place above the clouds on wild-west themed floating islands.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- Shikihime Garden - Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
- Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game 'Shikihime Garden' will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a ...