Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players. With no bots polluting the world, nor predetermined path or endgame, you’ll be able to organically engage with the community unlike ever before. Whether you’re crafting stories, fighting, teaching, resolving conflict or just hanging out, all of it has a genuine impact on the game and its inhabitants.
Begin your adventure by creating and customizing a character born from your limitless imagination. Then, roleplay your hero in immersive first-person style dynamically swinging swords, casting fireballs, and dodging enemy attacks. Master the basics and maybe even you can duel the mightiest warriors and become a champion of the city.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KoiWare
- Publisher: KoiWare
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: Pentium III 800mHz/Intel Core 2, i3, i5, or i7 processor/AMD Phenom
- RAM: 1 GB/2 GB
- GPU: 16bit SVGA/Hardware-accelerated graphic adapter
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Mobile Review
- Age of Wushu Dynasty, is the mobile port of Snail Games’ PC sandbox Wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu.
- 12 is Better Than 6 Launches Kickstarter
- Ink Stains Games have launched their Kickstarter campaign for the hotly anticipated top-down shooter, 12 is Better Than 6.