Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players. With no bots polluting the world, nor predetermined path or endgame, you’ll be able to organically engage with the community unlike ever before. Whether you’re crafting stories, fighting, teaching, resolving conflict or just hanging out, all of it has a genuine impact on the game and its inhabitants.
Begin your adventure by creating and customizing a character born from your limitless imagination. Then, roleplay your hero in immersive first-person style dynamically swinging swords, casting fireballs, and dodging enemy attacks. Master the basics and maybe even you can duel the mightiest warriors and become a champion of the city.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KoiWare
- Publisher: KoiWare
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: Pentium III 800mHz/Intel Core 2, i3, i5, or i7 processor/AMD Phenom
- RAM: 1 GB/2 GB
- GPU: 16bit SVGA/Hardware-accelerated graphic adapter
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakomon Shakes Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces limited time events for Digimon Masters, including
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.