Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players. With no bots polluting the world, nor predetermined path or endgame, you’ll be able to organically engage with the community unlike ever before. Whether you’re crafting stories, fighting, teaching, resolving conflict or just hanging out, all of it has a genuine impact on the game and its inhabitants.
Begin your adventure by creating and customizing a character born from your limitless imagination. Then, roleplay your hero in immersive first-person style dynamically swinging swords, casting fireballs, and dodging enemy attacks. Master the basics and maybe even you can duel the mightiest warriors and become a champion of the city.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KoiWare
- Publisher: KoiWare
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: Pentium III 800mHz/Intel Core 2, i3, i5, or i7 processor/AMD Phenom
- RAM: 1 GB/2 GB
- GPU: 16bit SVGA/Hardware-accelerated graphic adapter
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Underlight is a free-to-play 90s inspired MMORPG where everything you do is driven by fellow players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2's 'Prelude of War' Update Launches on 4game
- This update allows a player a random chance to become a raid boss and loot 10 billion Adena. Now that's exciting!
- SMITE Xbox One Beta Review
- Though this is a closed beta, and a little behind the main game in terms of Gods released, and patched content, it is the exact same game.