Battlecrew Space Pirates
Battlecrew Space Pirates is a online multiplayer battle arena. Lead a life of crime as a dastardly Space Pirate do whatever it takes to further your riches, whether that be that theft, or straight up cold-blooded elimination.
When thieving and killing takes its toll, head to the Tortuga where you can check out player scores, invite or chat with friends, find a game, or just chill out. Additionally, you might even come across a community event where assistance may unlock new content for everyone.
The diverse set of characters each come with their own strengths, weaknesses, and styles of play:
John Trigger is a grizzled space veteran equipped with wall climbing boots, a deadly rocket launcher, and the ability to slow all nearby units.
Comet is a crafty little rodent capable of setting up mine traps, blinding foes, and sprinting across the playing field extremely quickly.
Tiburon is a science experiment gone wrong shark-man wielding a nasty repulsion stick, grenades, and even a jet pack.
Rounding out the crew is Janger, a vicious insta-killing and tackling shield bearer.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DONTNOD ELEVEN
- Publisher: DONTNOD ELEVEN
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Great Graphics
- -Low Playerbase Makes it Hard to Find Games
- -Limited Content Due to Early Access
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GTX 770+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Battlecrew Space Pirates is a online multiplayer battle arena. Lead a life of crime as a dastardly Space Pirate do whatever it takes to further your riches, be that theft, or straight up cold-blooded elimination.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
- Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online.
- SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
- HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a hug...
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.