Space Jammers is a hectic couch co-op shoot’em’up for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Grab a friend and sail through the cosmos eradicating bandits and looting their corpses on your way to an epic battle of the bands competition.
The universe never gets old when it’s procedurally generated! Pick up a trusty gun, a glowly saber sword, or a menacing whip and fight or sneak through any countless number of dire situations.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Spread Shot Studios
- Publisher: Spread Shot Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8+
- CPU: 2Ghz+
- RAM: 2048 MB
- GPU: 1 GB
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Guardians Expansion Now Available
- Endless Legend: Guardians Expansion Now Available - Gigantic new units and host of other content added
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.