Twelve Sky 2 Classic
Twelve Sky 2 Classic celebrates the return of the fast-paced martial arts MMORPG set in Ancient China! This game focuses on the battle between three clans – with the emergence of a fourth clan – as they battle for supremacy. Players begin by swearing their loyalty to one of the three factions before they are thrown into an age-old war.
The game’s three Factions are:
Noble Dragon – Armed with swords, blades, and marbles, these warriors believe strength lies within balance.
Royal Serpent – With swiftness and grace, this clan fights with katanas, double blades, and lutes.
Grand Tiger – Power is all that matters. These warriors choose to use spears, light blades, and scepters.
Full on Enhancements: This updated version of Twelve Sky 2 discards old, inefficient features and enhances various PvE/PvP features to keep users excited.
Fair and Balanced: With tight and well-balanced game contents, Twelve Sky 2 Classic is great for both beginners and MMORPG experts.
Improved item system: Item drops and item upgrade chances have been fully reanalyzed to keep the value of items optimized.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Alt1
- Publisher: Red Fox Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic systems return in latest version.
- +Active high level PvP and clan warfare.
- -Very grindy.
- -Stale gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98, XP, 2000, Vista, 8
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.4 Ghz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5600 or Radeon 9550 128MB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: 12Sky2: Classic (TwelveSky2: Classic) is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend's Forge of Creation update adds Steam Workshop
- Amplitude Studios has revealed a huge update titled ‘Forges of Creation’ featuring its dynamic Steam Workshop integration to Endless Legen...
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 23 Preview - Mark of Death
- Sitting down to press events is always a fun experience. The developers come out of their cubicles and talk about the game, show off some feat...
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...