AD2460 is a free to play browser-based MMO developed by Fifth Season AS that combines a science fiction setting with strategical gameplay. Originally a subscription-based game, but now a free to play game, AD2460 is set in a futuristic universe that places a high priority on the collection of resources. Players will get to take control of their own homeworld and develop it in a multitude of ways so that they may secure more resources and further their power.
Other players will also be encountered throughout the universe, some of whom you might choose to work alongside to protect your mutual interests from foes. Any outposts that you manage to secure will be used to mine more resources which will eventually be transported back to your homeworld, but keep in mind that you will need to defend your outposts as well! This is where your friends will come in handy. You will also be able to create your own customizable fleet of ships, right down to picking your commanders and developing your own unique strategies that none of your enemies will see coming.
Fear not about jumping right into a game where you’re instantly going to be matched against season PvP veterans either! AD2460 features a missions system with AI opponents that allows players to get a feel for the game, how experience is gained, and how battles are fought before you have to get down and dirty with other real players.
Are you ready to take the resources of the universe for yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 28, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fifth Season AS
- Publisher: Fifth Season AS
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Missions to help players get a feel for the game.
- +No pages to load.
- +Focus on strategy, not just numbers.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date web browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
- Description: Originally a subscription-based game, but now a free to play game, AD2460 is set in a futuristic universe that places a high priority on the collection of resources. Players will get to take control of their own homeworld and develop it in a multitude of ways with collected resources.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...
- Planet of Heroes Beta Updates Announced
- Fast Forward Studios and My.com have announced that its mobile MOBA, Planet of Heroes, will begin its next beta test today, November 2.
- TERA Opens Valentines Day Card Caption Challenge
- Join TERA's v-day challenge and enter your best love card caption for a chance to win some free fashion.