100 Years War Online
The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
- Description: 100 Years' War Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG inspired by the century long conflict between medieval France and Britain. Join one side in this epic war and chose from four base classes. 100 Years War Online has bright graphics and was developed using the Unreal engine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: New gameplay footage from PAX Prime
- My.com and Obsidian Entertainment have released an exciting video showing off Armored Warfare gameplay footage for the very first time, as sho...
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- Skyforge PS4 Press Test Impressions
- Skyforge follows a character who starts off as a mortal, but through the course of the tutorial activates their inner, true power and becomes