100 Years War Online
The Hundred Years War is a Chinese developed MMORPG that is based on the century long conflict between Britain and France during the middle ages. The game was built on the Unreal 3D engine and has brightly colored anime inspired graphics. The game is already available in China, but no word yet on a North American release. Players must chose which nation to join and which of the four starting classes to play as. 100 Years War Online looks like a traditional fantasy MMORPG, there are dungeons to explore, a variety of mounts, a crafting system, and other features to look forward to.
Base Classes – Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Mage
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Developed on the Unreal 3D engine./li>
- +Interesting and original setting.
- +Varied mounts.
- +PvP and PvE gameplay.
- -Graphics look dated.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600 256MB and above
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beer, Beaches, and Bikinis in New Alfheim Tales Update
- Ray Media has announced its latest update for Alfheim Tales Online, which includes a level cap raise and a special summer event.
- Warframe PS4 Launches Update 13.7 with New Challenges And New Weapons
- Warframe has launched Update 13.7, and here’s a rundown of what the team has been doing in Warframe on PS4.
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.