Zu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zu Online Page.
Zu Online is a cel-shaded 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game looks and plays a lot like Outspark’s Fiesta Online. Start off by choosing from one of the twelve Chinese Zodiac animals and one of the game’s five playable classes. The game has an incredibly high level cap of 210+ and a gorgeously animated world to explore. In the video above, I created a Sun Warrior character and completed a few of the quests in the newbie area. To learn more about Zu Online check out the official MMOHuts Zu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall: Frontline Announced for Mobile
- Titanfall: Frontline is a strategy card game where players, assuming the role of brigade Commanders, face off in head-to-head combat.
- WildStar’s Open Beta Now Live: 24/7 Access for 10 Days
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ today announced that their upcoming action-adventure sci-fi MMO, WildStar® has entered Open Beta and will be ...
- E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
- But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to off...