Zone 4: Fight District Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone 4: Fight District Page.
OGPlanet has recently announced that it is publishing a new free to play game called Zone 4: Fight District. It’s another fighting gaming, but this one’s a bit different than Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga. It’s actually a bit more similar to Dungeon Fighter Online, except in 3D. Players will be able to clear instanced stages cooperatively in oldschool arcade style gameplay. Zone 4 isn’t a fantasy game, instead it draws from real life fighting styles like Kung Fu, Sambo, Judo, and many others. The official trailer reveals some of these fighting styles, but players will need to wait until closed beta to find out more. While Zone 4 will have a story-mode, the main attraction is likely to be the various PvP modes. The game supports up to 32 players (16vs16) so there’s plenty of potential here. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Paladins Changes Champions to Unlock Model
- Last week, Hi-Rez Studios announced a major change in the way it would handle champions going forward in Paladins.
- Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
- KingsRoad will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week.